CRC FR Flame Resistant Clothing Insect Repellent is used for the treatment of clothing to provide a protective barrier against mosquitoes, gnats, chiggers, fleas, ticks, biting flies and other flying insects. CRC FR Clothing Insect Repellent contains Permethrin which is a contact insecticide which not only repels, but kills insects. CRC FR Clothing Insect Repellent has been tested to ensure that it will not damage or negatively affect the protection properties of FR
(Flame Resistant) clothing.
(Products containing DEET are flammable and should never be used on FR Clothing.)
Recommended for any outdoor utility/petro-chemical worker that is exposed to insects and wears FR Clothing for protection. This product is not to be used on the skin. Can be applied to any article of clothing.
Features & Benefits
- Long Lasting Formula. Binds to fabric. Protects up to two weeks even through washing.
- Repels and Kills Insects. Not only repels, but kills ticks and mosquitoes that come in contact
- with treated clothing, helping to prevent deadly diseases.
- Convenient Aerosol Package. For easy and controlled application of product.
- Conforms to ASTM F2621-06: Standard Practice for Determining Response Characteristics and Design Integrity of Arc Rated Finished Products in an Electric Arc Exposure/li>